Customer Service Representative
NY Metro, Northern New Jersey
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for customer order management for territories in the New York Metro/New Jersey, Connecticut, New England/Massachusetts and Philadelphia/Northern Delaware areas.
- Customer order management for territories in the New York Metro/New Jersey, Connecticut, New England/Massachusetts and Philadelphia/Northern Delaware area.
- Demonstrated ability to identify sensitive and/or high-risk issues inside and outside of daily activities, initiates and executes actions plans to support customers and MHCO.
- Monitor and take prompt action on any issues that may arise during order management (invoice resolution, price discrepancy resolution, material availability).
- Keeps key business stake holders informed of customer issues and requirements.
- Demonstrates time management skills and ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Knowledge of key ERP operations/systems, order entry, invoicing, purchasing, inventory and shipping.
- Identifies process improvement and efficiency opportunities to reduce complexity in work flow and increased productivity within work stream area.
- Identifies and escalates customer issues and is involved in finding solutions.
- Understands e-Commerce concepts and tools (future requirement).
- Demonstrates decision making skills to effectively manage process adherence and maintain customer relationships.
- Examples include but are not limited to expediting, alternate packaging offerings, complimentary products and promotional items.
- Effectively manage, customer returns and customer risk prioritization during high volume time periods throughout the year.
- Understands industry and markets for customer base, MHCO products, production, supply chain and warehouse requirements.
- Maintains open order report through daily monitoring and discrepancy resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Computer proficiency required. Fundamentals of MS Office, web-based applications & ERP system(s)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands eCommerce concepts and tools
- Contributing team member on projects with demonstrated team working skills.
- Adapts well to new technologies and processes.
- Strong problem solving/solution orientation.
- Displays ownership for responsibilities.
If you are interested in this professional challenge and would like to be considered for employment, please email, or mail your resume, and note the job title for which you are applying.
Send to the following address, attention: Jessica McLaughlin
700 Gotham Pkwy, Carlstadt, NJ 07072 | O: (800) 631-4115 ext. 528